Pomodoro technique is one of the best tip any productive persone gives you.
1.What is pomodoro technique?
– The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s.
2.How does it works?
Well, Pomodoro Technique has some steps :
- Decide a task to do.
- Cut all the distractions.
- Set a timer of 25 minutes.
- FOCUS on that one thing.
- After 25 minutes Take a 5 minutes break.
- Repeat until you finish the taks.
Another personal tip that can help you alot and it also helped me alot “HAVING A DISTRACTION SHEET” a simple sheet where you can write the distractions you have faced during 25 minutes.
Writting down any thing from your mind can boast your focus and finishes your stress.
4.Does it really works?
– Yes it does even SCIENTIFICALLY, because science says an average person lost focus after 25 to 40 minutes,Thats why its an amazing technique to apply.
– I have applied it in every aspect of my life and it helps me alot.I’ve created my blog in january but i didn’t make any time to post.I was wasting my time one thing without focus.Now with the help of this technique i’ve done so much.
Link to buy a timer POMODORO TIMER.
On laptop you can use website.
On mobile there are many apps that you can use.
Comment what you want you want next.
Share it to atleast one persone if you think it will help him/her
Thankyou for reading.
– MuzZi –